Since its beginning in 1972, Wright Runstad & Company has invested its capital alongside some of the world's most prestigious real estate investors. In doing so, we share the common objective of generating superior investment returns on invested capital. We are proud to continue to achieve this objective by integrating investment discipline, superior operating and leasing capabilities, and substantial development experience with an unwavering commitment to our core values of Integrity, Quality, and Service.
Capital transactions involving initial capitalization, construction financing, permanent financing, refinancing, recapitalization, purchase, and sale of assets now total over $5 billion over the firm's history. The transactions often involve a combination of arrangements with equity partners and lenders across portfolio or single asset transactions. The capital structures are typically driven by the needs of the property, its tenancy or ownership. From that standpoint, Wright Runstad & Company has carefully crafted a successful history of capital outcomes tailored to the individual needs of its partners and investors.
Along the way, Wright Runstad & Company has forged substantial relationships with a wide array of debt and equity providers represented in the following partial list:
- Shorenstein Properties LLC
- Teacher's Insurance and Annuity Association of America
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company
- National Development Council
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- The Travelers Companies
- JMB Realty Corporation
- Citicorp Real Estate Inc.
- General Motors Investment Management
- Deutsche Bank Capital Corp.
- Algemeen Burgerlijk Pensioenfonds
- Obayhashi America Corporation
- Credit Suisse First Boston
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo Bank
- US Bank
- Key Bank
- Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States